IV. PRACTICE TEST:
I. Choose the word that has main stress placed differently from the others.
01. A. illiterate B. eradicate C. voluntary D. minority
02. A. combat B. ethnic C. province D. campaign
03. A. volunteer B. struggle C. promise D. concentrate
04. A. education B. universal C. eradication D. population
05. A. considerable B. effective C. relevant D. maturity
II. Choose the word or phrase - A, B, C, or D -that best completes the sentence or substitutes for the underlined word or phrase.
06. I'm not surprised Margaret's ill. With all the voluntary work she's_____, she's really been doing too much. A. taken off B. taken on C. taken in D. taken to
07. An English Club will be _______ to help children improve their English.
A. brought on B. showed up C. set up D. put on
08. There was a gradual ____ in the number of both males and females who were literate in the Lowlands. A. rise B. raise C. arise D. risen
09. Only highly _______ people are capable of discussing these subjects.
A. interesting B. common C. literate D. business
10. Most students who were asked felt that _______ respect in the classroom was essential.
A. mutual B. annual C. actual D. continuous
11. Many university students _______ spent their summer vacations teaching illiterate people to read and write.
A. freely B. consciously C. gradually D. voluntarily
12. The proposal has not met with _______ agreement.
A. voluntary B. universal C. Informal D. effective
13. A child's vocabulary _______ through reading.
A. expands B. expends C. expels D. exposes
<p>3.2.3. Các chế độ làm việc với biểu mẫu</p> <p>(1) Mục tiêu: Học sinh có mong muốn tìm hiểu các chế độ làm việc với biểu mẫu.</p> <p>(2) Phương pháp/kĩ thu ...
Hỗ trợ download nhiều Website
Hỗ trợ nạp thẻ qua Momo & Zalo Pay
Khi đăng ký & nạp thẻ ngay Hôm Nay